Sunday, September 13, 2009

OH HELL NAH HE DIDN'T SAY THAT, GO THERE, GET STUPID.....

Melodymaker at a website called Posterous.  Thats where I found this and I dont even know if I'm allowed to repost it.  But I had to help her share the nightmare thats going on in the dating world.  Seems this nut decided he was gonna try and pick up a chick while she was out with her crew (first fail).  Then he decided to leave her a long winded first 'contact' message (second fail). 

And now lets SUPER-size it.  When the, and I quote 'Elegant' lady decided not to call him back, he then proceeded to leave the mother of all messages (third fail).  When I found this it had 300 plus views.  Since then it has grown to well over a million for a reason.  I now share with you....wait for for it.... Dimitri, stuck on STUPID!!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment