Sunday, September 13, 2009

ITS SO COLD IN THE WHAT THE WHA???!!!......

I have an issue with videos!!! I have an issue with singers and musicians becoming watered down and diluted by the camera until the 'vision' of the music is lost in some half assed performance of an equally half assed singer/wannabe actor.  Where Micheal Jackson created an art form with music videos, literally taking his music to the tenth power, most today just plain suck at it!
  Now I dont know if its just the race to churn out as much as possible as quickly as possible because of how the industry has changed (mainly due to technology).  I do know however, that the day of musicians putting in the real work to reach 'stardom' is lost and at present we are wading through a murky swamp of GAARBAAGE to get to the good stuff!
Indeed you will find a lot of the good stuff where you least expect it.  Sean Kingston came from Myspace, yeah if you dont know who he is google please we are not here to dwell on Sean.  Hey Sean?! *besos*.  The point of this random rambling session (note, no need to start a new paragraph) is to express my urgent appeal to STOP THE MADNESS!!!

Please proceed to now watch the following public service announcement "ITS SO COLD IN THE D":


Now we shall all breathe............10.  Good

As I was saying, realizing that God made us all with different talents and gifts, we should look for those gifts, ah....we should look really hard.  This young lady has a powerful message.  Can you tell what it is??!  Frankly I did not care after about 15 seconds in.  Instead I started laughing and I haven't stopped, and yet the message is there, staring me in the face still!!  And I wanna take her serious but I can't because along with the powerful message she is relaying to us she is telling me that we should stop the madness that has been perpetuated to the...mmm...lets say under 25 year olders (though you know I'm lying) that we should all be rappers, singers, promoters, reality stars and anything that means we can get in front of the camera.  Dont think I need to say too much more!  Ah Its So Cold In The D.........

P.S. This video is not recent, its from January 2008 (at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment